Euro Vulnerable in Forex Trading
Euro remains vulnerable in Forex trading, thanks to the
Indeed, euro is lower against both of those currencies today. Some are disappointed in the euro’s performance, though. Better news out of the United States is providing some hope for the global economy in general. However, with issues still not worked out in the eurozone, it’s hard for many to get excited about the euro.
European economies still remain sluggish, and there is still the potential for downgrades for member nations. Austria has escaped a downgrade for now, but there are still plenty of other eurozone nations that could be downgraded. On top of that, many Forex traders are waiting to see how the cheap
At 15:16 local time EUR/USD is slightly lower at 1.3035, down from the open at 1.3053. EUR/JPY is lower, too, down to 101.8655, off the open at 102.1025. EUR/GBP is higher though, ticking up slightly to 0.8327 from the open at 0.8325.
If you have any questions, comments or opinions regarding the Euro, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Euro:
- Euro Lower as Banks Take Three-Year Loans from ECB (2011-12-21)
- Euro Struggles on Debt Difficulties (2011-12-19)
- Euro Edges Higher in Forex Trading (2011-12-16)
- Euro Snaps Decline After Spanish Debt Auction (2011-12-15)
- Euro Tanking as Costs of Italian and Spanish Debt Rise (2011-12-14)