Pound Goes Higher Even with Bad Fundamentals
The Great Britain pound advanced today even as the fundamental reports were worse that the pessimistic forecasts. Market analysts are scratching their heads, but don’t expect that the trend of the pound would become positive.
According to the report of British Retail Consortium, the
GBP/USD was up from 1.5599 to 1.5707 and GBP/JPY rallied from 121.22 to 121.93 today as of 17:52 GMT.
If you have any questions, comments or opinions regarding the Great Britain Pound, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Great Britain Pound:
- Pound Heads Lower Against US Dollar, Euro (2011-12-01)
- Pound Profits from Europe's Woes (2011-11-26)
- UK Pound Down Against Dollar, But Strengthening Against Euro (2011-11-24)
- Pound Slumps as House Prices Decline (2011-11-21)
- Pound Climbs on QE Talks in USA (2011-11-19)