Europe Weakens Asian Currencies, Malaysian Ringgit Down
The Malaysian ringgit fell today, together with other Asian currencies, as concerns about Europe’s problems intensified after Germany’s ruling party lost vote, reducing prospects for Asian exports.
USD/MYR advanced from 2.9790 to 2.9825 as of 13:03 GMT today.
If you have any questions, comments or opinions regarding the Malaysian Ringgit, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Malaysian Ringgit:
- Malaysian Ringgit Gains on US Housing & Global Stocks (2011-07-20)
- Malaysian Ringgit Slides as World Economy Slows (2011-07-11)
- Hopes for Greece Bolster Malaysia's Ringgit (2011-06-28)
- Malaysian Ringgit Down on Growth Concerns, Europe's Crisis (2011-06-13)
- Malaysian Ringgit Heads for Weekly Gains vs. Dollar (2011-06-03)