Consumer Sentiment Curbs Appeal of Aussie
The Australian dollar resumed its movement down after the yesterday’s gains as consumer sentiment declined this month, reducing attractiveness of the nation’s currency.
AUD/USD retreated from 1.0353 to 1.0343 as of 11:51 GMT after jumping to 1.0414 today. AUD/JPY fell from 79.66 to 79.15, following the advance to 80.34.
If you have any questions, comments or opinions regarding the Australian Dollar, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Australian Dollar:
- Australian Dollar Attempts Stop Decline, Fails (2011-08-09)
- Eighth Session of Suffering for Aussie (2011-08-08)
- AUD Down on Economic Outlook Revision (2011-08-05)
- Australian Dollar Continues Its Correction on Weak Retail Sales (2011-08-03)
- AUD Surges Against Everything on Higher Inflation Numbers (2011-07-27)