Japanese Yen Falls as Commodities & Stocks Rally
The Japanese yen dropped today after equities gained and commodities pared declines, reducing demand for safe currencies.
The Japanese yen gained yesterday on fears of the
USD/JPY rose from 80.34 to 80.69 and EUR/JPY advanced from 115.43 to 115.85 today as of 9:34 GMT.
If you have any questions, comments or opinions regarding the Japanese Yen, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Japanese Yen:
- Yen Retreats from Seven-Week High on Intervention Expectations (2011-05-06)
- Yen Jumps as bin Laden's Death Causes Demand for Safety (2011-05-03)
- Yen Falls Against Everything on Negative Credit Rating Outlook (2011-04-27)
- Yen Down as Markets Await Dovish Words from BoJ (2011-04-25)
- Yen Climbs while US Credit Rating & Europe's Economy in Peril (2011-04-19)