Zloty Appreciates as BGK Sells Euros
The Polish zloty headed to the weekly gain today on the speculation that the
According to the unidentified traders, the bank has begun selling at the rate of about 3.99 zloty per euro. The specialists say that the Finance Ministry is behind this transaction, attempting to profit from the relatively low rate of the zloty.
USD/PLN traded at 2.9981 as of 10:52 GMT today after it opened at 2.9971 and tumbled yesterday from 3.0405 to 2.9967.
If you have any questions, comments or opinions regarding the Polish Zloty, feel free to post them using the commentary form below.
Earlier News About the Polish Zloty:
- Polish Zloty Falls on European Debt & Fitch Statement (2010-11-26)
- Concerns for Europe's Economy Make Zloty Weaker (2010-09-28)
- Zloty Rise vs. Euro as Economic Growth May Cause Rates Hike (2010-07-28)
- Zloty Rises as Komorowski Wins (2010-07-05)
- Poland's Government Consider Zloty's Depreciation Desirable (2010-05-20)